For more than 20 years, The Weinberger Law Firm has protected the rights and achieved justice for injury victims.
Insurance company research has shown that people who work with an attorney after an accident or injury receive more money than people who work with insurance companies on their own. There are several reasons for this:
- Lawyers speak the language of the insurance companies. We understand the kind of information the insurance companies look for, and the documentation they need to resolve a claim for its full value.
- Experienced personal injury attorneys know the loopholes and tricks that insurance companies use to avoid paying on injury claims.
- Experienced personal injury attorneys are familiar with medical facts and long-term health consequences of catastrophic injuries.
- The experienced trial lawyers at the Weinberger Law Firm have the financial resources and the ability to successfully fight the insurance companies in court.
- When you must deal with an insurance company for any injury or accident claim, its important to remember that their goal is to pay you as little as possible. Our goal at the Weinberger Law Firm is to get you the full value of your injury claim
- When an insurance company rejects a claim, delays a settlement payment, or underpays a claim, the Weinberger Law Firm will be able to successfully handle your matter for you. Our goal is to get you the full value of your injury claim.
If you were injured due to the negligence of another, regardless of the nature of the underlying accident, it is important to contact an experienced injury attorney in Sacramento to discuss your legal options. The Weinberger Law Firm has the resources and expertise to aggressively litigate your case in court, fighting to get you just compensation for your injury. Call (916) 357-6767 today for a free consultation regarding your personal injury case.