Helpful Information Provided by Personal injury attorneys in Sacramento CA
What is the length of time a claim can take prior to resolution?
- The Weinberger Law Firm has a good track record of resolving cases in a speedy and satisfactory manner. Often cases can take up to six months to a year or more to fully develop. Under the right circumstances, we can speed up the process if your injuries and financial situation are in desperate need of attention.
Will a jury or a judge protect my rights?
- It is important to have full faith in our justice system and in your attorney. Good settlements and fair results are something that personal injury attorneys in Sacramento CA at The Weinberger Law Firm takes pride in, bringing positive results to our clients for many years through hard work and extensive experience.
Will my lawyer spend the time that is necessary for me to feel comfortable and well informed?
- When contacting The Weinberger Law Firm, you can expect to be treated with respect and dignity. The injury attorneys and staff have a long track record as your strongest advocates in any injury or legal matter you may need assistance with. Although every injury case is different, some things remain the same. Our clients appreciate the personal attention and prompt response they receive to questions about insurance coverage, medical expenses and steps they can take to protect their rights.
Should I hire a small firm or a large firm?
- Simply because of our preferred size, we are able to offer special attention to our clients. Whereas you may get lost in the shuffle of a larger firm where sheer numbers of cases are their primary goal, you will never feel as if you and your case do not matter with The Weinberger Law Firm. Regardless of how complex your injury is, we can provide you with aggressive legal representation to bring the facts of your case to light in negotiations and in court to get you the results you deserve.
What sets us apart from other firms?
- The Weinberger Law Firm is distinguished from others by our skill and aggressive strategies and our commitment to service to you as our valued client. Sacramento personal injury lawyer will keep you informed of every new development in your case and respond to your questions with honesty and integrity. Your phone calls will be returned the same business day and you pay no attorney fees until we recover money for you.
The accident scene has been cleared and the information taken; now what?
- OK — you are now either home, are continuing your trip or are hospitalized. If the accident was minor or medium the next step is your choice. You can file a claim yourself or get a lawyer. It is best to consult with an experienced personal injury attorneys in Sacramento CA regarding any accident. We offer free consultations so you have nothing to lose, and there is never a fee until we win.
Talk To An Attorney About Your Legal Needs
Contact our Sacramento personal injury lawyer to discuss your injury claim. We offer a free initial consultation where you can get honest answers to your questions and learn more about your legal options. You can reach us by phone at (916) 357-6767 or send us an email to schedule an appointment.